Installation & Specification
Aqua Slab Shower Floor
- Ensure the floor area of installation is completely level.
- Place the slab in position and check the levels.
- If the level is out, place a shim under the corner which needs lifting.
- Re-check the levels.
- Continue to add shims under the necessary corners & re-check levels until the slab is complete level.
- Carefully lift slab, leaving shims in place & add adhesive.
- Before final placement, run a bead of silicone onto the back of the tile key to fill any gaps between the wall and tile key.
- Shift the Aqua Slab into place against the wall and clean any excess adhesive and silicone off immediately.
Shower Cubicle Wall Panels
- First install the Aqua Slab shower floor as directed in the installation instructions, ensuring the slab is completely level.
- Drill holes in required location (with a hole-saw) for taps and rose.
- Run a bead of silicone along the panel joints, and pop rivet the panels together.
- Run a beading of silicone along the edge of the slab, in front of the tile key.
- Lift the panels and place on the edge of the slab, in front of the tile key.
- Fix the panels to the wall along the top flange.
- Fit the rose and taps.
- Seal with silicone along the bottom edge (inside) where the panel and slab meet.
- Fit the door & return panel following the manufacturer’s instructions.